Greetings readers and friends. Every year I usually post my Thankfuls during November and my New Year Resolutions on New Year’s Eve. As most of you know, this year I lost several family to non-Covid related illnesses. It was difficult to find things I was thankful for while I grieved so many losses in such a short time. It has been difficult to think of things I would resolve to do in the coming year as well.
While this is late, I wish to give my short list of Thankfuls now:
- I am grateful that I got to see Mum as often as I had before she passed. I am grateful that we did as much as we could to make her last years better.
- I am grateful for my family. For being able to have them close to me.
- I am grateful for all of you who have kept following me through the years.
Now for my New Year’s resolutions:
- To post a regular schedule of blog posts at least twice a week.
- To finish editing my novel by December 2021
- To post 1 vlog post a week with family this year.
- To organize and input grades during homeschooling time every day.
- To do at least one write-in every day.
- Survive the pandemic.
Hey everyone, we were taking a break this month. We will return to post regular vlogs and blogs in January. In the meantime, Happy Holidays!
Open weeping break me down
how to smile? Dust on the ground
Float away leave me here
Drifting in these tears
Left alone to stare blank
At all the passing years
Memories flow away
Left with just my fears
You asked us to celebrate
But all I can do is break
The stream drowning me inside
May I drink and die?
Why must this hurt so much
The house so empty without you
Where is your laugh your touch
All I have are these memories
The house will empty of trace
And someday I may forget your face
And if I ever do I rather be gone now
Than to live thinking I'd forget somehow
Our new vlog post is up. Continue reading
Bitter broken fallen glass
Shattered souls that cannot last
Melting away in the everwarming world
Cannot stand to breath the fire
The mist pierce the lungs
As bitter broken fallen glass
Like what we do? Support us on Patreon.
We did a Halloween Live Stream on YouTube.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links, if you click them to make a purchase I earn commission at no extra cost to you.
It is getting closer to Halloween, and with it costumes, candy, and haunted houses. This year also brings along covid-19. With the pandemic in mind, here is a list of 5 things you can do instead.
Our New Spanish Learning is up