By Aaron Knapp
Most of my resolutions are renewals or like a to do list here goes:
1. No biting nails. This is a bad habit, and one I would like to not do as it’s bad on my nails.
2. No alcohol. This has been on my resolution for the past several years, so the renewal.
3. Give thanks to those that provided it last year. Certain things happened for a reason, so I need to give the necessary thanks.
4. Relearn Japanese. When I was younger a foreign exchange teacher taught me the basics of Japanese. I would like to relearn this language as its still my favorite foreign country.
5. Studies for job. I have certain job requirements I need to study for.
6. Limit beef intake. I have issues it seems eating beef, so it’s best to limit this for health reasons.
7. Limit cheese intake. It’s either the beef or the cheese causing my health issues. The cheese issue is a limit not an absolute.
8. Travel to Japan to get household stuff/birthday gifts. I got to have my gachapons.
. 9. Solve that pesky Rubik’s cube. My dad solves these I would like to share.
10. Improve my photo’s.