By Damien Knight
Every year I write a piece on my resolutions. Normally I would write them and keep it private but this year to help me hold to becoming a better, healthier me. I will list 10 goals I will go for this year.
1. Lose 75. This involves becoming very stringent in what I eat. Not allowing junk food, soda, or other forms of sugar in the home. I also will increase exercising.
2. Start rock climbing again. I won’t let pain prevent me from my dreams I am going to one day climb mountains.
3. I will get back on Testosterone and raise money for surgery. My goal is at least 1000 this year. This means updating my GoFundMe once a week.
4. I will post a non-surgery related post once a week on the blog. I cannot guarantee daily posts but will do my best to try.
5. I will master at least one new language. I have already started doing this using Duolingo.
6. Up my GPA and do my research project. I was extremely nervous about doing my graduation project but I will have to suck it up.
7. Become strong enough to not need my cane. I started walking with a cane during periods of intense pain in 2010. I will figure out what’s causing my pain and find a way to not rely as much on the cane.
8.I will republish my novel and start my second one. I will stop re-editing the first one after I finish this.
9. Finish projects I have started.
10. Beat Skyrim. Seriously, like the complete game not just the main quest.
Do you like our posts? Remember to support us on Patreon